1.9.05

Spiritualised activity, Jesus Army Life - Day 50

Well, there's a lot to say and not much time to say it.

We've embarked on our evangelism bus tour. It's full of action with marches, door knocking and singing times. 'Commuter evangelism' is certainly fear-breaking: you ride about on a bus or train witnessing to the passengers. As I said, full of action. We'll be doing this for the next three days so forgive me if I don't have time to blog. I will try though...

Also, at White Stone, we're beginning a month of prayer and fasting. We want to see a shift in terms of people we know becoming disciples, so we're putting our efforts into that.

There's a lot of inspiration around at the moment.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/9/05 10:34

    why did you never write like this on the forum, so much more interesting to hear about your daily life. But why couldnt you share it on the forum. I dont understand. Oh by the way this is from Kay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/9/05 18:00

    Second comment for today: Tomorrows blog can read .... have really upset Kay by showing off on here and not bothering to write on the forum!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though fasting from food for a month is possible you can fast from meat or from solids or just eat bread and water (not advisable), or you can fast from the media! There's lot's of ways to fast.

    And in answer to Kay. Um, sorry. I guess I should take what you say as a compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2/9/05 21:19

    TJ pointed the way for me and now I am hooked on the bloggs. And being able to share the spiritual life of your household is lovely, well done. love Kay

    ReplyDelete