31.3.06

Building together - Jesus Army Life, Day 248

You can't help but love life really. Yesterday I felt very down, but I'd picked up by the evening (about as soon as I'd finished work - lol). We worshipped together last night, which was great and it was fantastic to hear the younger guys spontaneously singing later on that night. It wasn't surprising though - they'd just had a session on the Holy Spirit. All the same I'm glad - there's some real discovery of God going on among some unchurched youth.

It's going to be important to get these guys really bonding strongly together and supporting each other in their faith in Jesus. It takes time, but we'll see what God can do. It's their church, and they'll be the guys who'll make it happen.

Tonight I'm deliberately resting. I'm gonna have to avoid the guilt feelings of not doing more, but I've reached a point where if I don't stop something is likely to blow.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous31/3/06 10:57

    Even God rested on the seventh day... you enjoy a night off mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous31/3/06 14:30

    thea told me all about how amaing thursday was... makes me wish i could come! do u know what recently everything i have been thinking about relates back ot community and how much i want to get away from all the non chirtians at me school. even thow ido value the friends i have at school and most of them i get on reallly well with. bu any way insipred to see ou doing so well in community!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/4/06 17:25

    bethan...has anyone told you lately that you are really great?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2/4/06 16:45

    aww thank you well yes they have now! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey don't feel guilty about resting when you need it. remember this is a marathon we're running, not a sprint.

    ReplyDelete
  6. don't feel guilty about resting when you need it. this race is a marathon, not a sprint.

    ReplyDelete