9.5.06

Johari

You've probably heard of the Johari window - where you learn what kind of person you really are. But I was loathe to advertise mine (a nifty one you can do via internet) because this site is about White Stone community not me and, well, I'd thought I'd be blowing my own trumpet.

But now I've got a good excuse because there's not only my Johari window but also my Nohari window - so you can point out my bad points too. Be brave, I'd love to know - click on both and tell me what you think.

And you can see the results here and here.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/5/06 12:44

    I have to say I found it easy to do your Johari window and found it difficult to do your Nohari window.

    'DD'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/5/06 22:18

    i ahve to agree with above comment but then i guess there are others that know you better than i do

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't possibly think of what to put in your Nohari window, Tschaka, oh no no no, it would be impossible (cough, splutter, looking away and covering my mouth with my hand...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10/5/06 09:54

    You big drama queen.

    You love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DD,I think telling someone their less positive trates is somthing thats very hard to do in a public areana,where as to talk about the more positive trates is much more easy,guess bring attention to the negatives is a more personal face to face thing as a rule

    ; ) The TJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10/5/06 12:25

    TJ

    I agree, always better in person then if its not recieved in the way you hoped you can react straight away.

    'DD'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry - this wasn't supposed to be an "all cameras on me please" moment. I just thought it would be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11/5/06 16:58

    I had a go of the Nohari. To be honest, I could only think of two serious ones and had to clutch at straws to find another three.
    Sup

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous15/5/06 22:08

    sorry...i meant to put unhappy instead of smug. But i agree with sup, it was hard. I don't think your faults are all that obvious to others, more so to you i'm sure.

    ReplyDelete