20.6.06

The things we've neglected to do - Jesus Army Life, Day 329

Things I've neglected to mention that have happened in community recently...

The two visiting ministers from Pakistan, this year's barbecue, recent thefts, Satan's attack on various disciples, the recent peace among teenagers, the enthusiastic JGeneration meeting and the South African whooping (is it called helele?), early morning prayer, theological table conversations with a 14 year old, chicken pox, inviting the needy to our table, misplaced affection, malfunctioning loos and other pipe work, the greatest prayer shed in the world, being late for work...

The topics go on and on. I'll probably won't get a chance to write on all of them, some of them I don't want to. But I hope it gets you intrigued... he he, perhaps you'll come and stay for a week and find out more...

I'll write again in a week's time... bye!

4 comments:

  1. cant i come and LIVE there FOREVER? please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssseeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. I thought I might find a comment from you here. I'm coming to stay a week anyway! Just don't know when... It must be soon. I would say what Helen has said but my mum wouldn't let me at the moment anyway. Grrrr 2 her. Read my blog 2 find out why. I've updated it!!!
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous26/6/06 13:34

    There seems to be an explosion of whitestone blogs, Tschaka, what have you started? lol

    'DD'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not just whitestone i hasten to add es they are in the majority but that is coz they are ace and yoiu know when whitestone are around there is no missing em (in the nicest possible way)

    ReplyDelete