18.8.06

Now... this is my serious face - Jesus Life, Day 385

The trouble with having other bloggers living in the same house as you is that you're likely to write about the same thing... So, while James (shock! horror! I mentioned his name - no one is safe now...) Ahem. So... while James writes about the fun and games we had last night I'll stick to the more boring subject of how we had more of an evenly balanced age range.

This was good because sometimes I think we fear bringing older friends round to a youth mad-house! One member brought his (adult) friend round and we actually had time to sit around and chat, which was great... and then we had the games...

2 comments:

  1. wow teenager and calm relaxing enviroment do not usualy go in the same sentance
    see holy spirit is alive and working today adn miracles are a now thing real and happening
    bless ya whitestone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dearie dearie me - I didn't even mention games mate - I was far to busy discussing the important things of the mission... ;-)

    ReplyDelete