19.10.06

Enough for a fool - Jesus Army Life, Day 445

by Colonel Blink of flickr.com These next few days we're going to be back in Worcester, looking to meet people who are hungry for the Kingdom of Heaven. We've met a couple already and hopefully we'll be catching up with them.

For me it all feels a bit daring, I'm not sure why - it's not as if I've never led a campaign before, I suppose that's just the subversive nature of the Kingdom (denying the world, lifting the humbled etc.) ... but whatever I'm feeling there are people who really could do with knowing that there's a God who cares, who hates the way people are treated and who has acted to rescue us all from any misery. That's important enough to look a fool for.

2 comments:

  1. wow. i wonder if anyone else will be joining me in acts of randomness?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking of you tschaka
    wishing i was with you and remebering the ground we took back in August i am sure that this will be just as ground breaking and impacing on the atmosphere in my prayes

    ReplyDelete