10.11.06

Serenity - Jesus Army Life, Day 466

I'm really trying hard to learn the value of the meaning of this word: serenity. The clearest definition I have of it is: "a disposition free from stress or emotion". I've been trying to focus on that lately. Not so much the emotion but the free from stress part.

by ccgd of flickr.comThere were some prophetic words spoken over me lately about God "broadening my shoulders". Makes sense I suppose but it's a tough one. Still, I know that unless I go through this little trial I won't be able to shoulder greater responsibility in the future. Without embracing the small suffering now I won't be any good to anyone in later life. And I need to be, I desperately need to be. How else can I fulfill, whatever it may be, the work that God has for me to do? And it's what Jesus did for me.

...Worcester tonight.

3 comments:

  1. I like the stress free thought

    ; ) The TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah.

    Responsibility.

    Just do it mate :)

    Think later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Worcester for Jesus!!!

    ReplyDelete